A Wide Range of Resources
A Wide Range of Resources for Social Organizations
As a result of the partnerships it builds, Matan generates a wide range of resources for the social organizations in Israel. These include:
- As a partner in a corporate or philanthropic project
- Grantee of a corporate or donor or foundation grants program managed by Matan
- Grants raised from workplace campaigns, companies and private donors awarded by representatives of participating companies following an extensive review and selection process
- Long or short term volunteering programs in partnerships with Matan's corporate partners
- Business executives, who volunteers as lecturers and mentors.
Leadership and Management Capacity Building Programs
- Matan Track for nonprofit CEOs: management knowhow and tools from the business world
- Matan Track for evaluation capacity building as a managerial tool
Products, services, furniture and equipment. In our role as a facilitator between business and the community we receive many inquiries from companies interested in donating their services or products as well as requests from organizations seeking such donations.